Sunday, January 26, 2014

Logo Concept

Here is the logo I created based off the previous sketches I posted. It represents several things:
1. As I mentioned in my first post, I have a miniature pig named Annabelle. Anyone that knows me knows that I have a pig, so I think that aspect of this logo accurately represents me. 
2. I work at RSU Radio so that is where the headphones come into the picture. The crossed eyes on the pig imply that the music in the headphones are loud. 
3. And finally, I wanted to incorporate the cross as well because it represents a huge part of my life. 

I combined the shapes of the ears with the head to make a continuous shape. Everything else was created using shape tools. I'm getting used to this Illustrator thing!

If there is any icon in the world that represents me, it's this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment