Monday, January 13, 2014

About Me

My name is Paige DeLozier and I am a senior here at RSU. I am a Radio/Television major but have a strong interest in graphic design, which is my minor. I work for a local photographer in my hometown as a sports composite editor. I also work for my hometown newspaper as a sports photographer. I have Adobe Creative Cloud and spend time on some type of program everyday. Currently, I am building a website using Adobe Muse. My favorite programs are Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere.

I have two younger sisters, Rylee and Kamri. We are all seven years apart. I have two yorkies, a kitten, and a miniature pig named Annabelle (she's the best!)

I have played piano since I was seven years old and guitar since I was ten. As a result, audio production is another interest of mine. I am currently employed at RSU Radio as the traffic coordinator as well as the host of the top 10 countdown.

Back to the pig…I can talk about her all day long, so don't get me started.
She knows about 5 tricks such as sit, shake, spin, stand up, and kiss. Also, I hate when people say "I'm sweatin' like a pig over here!" Pigs don't sweat. I know this.

I am engaged to my best friend, Brandon. We plan on getting married in October (no specific date, yet). After that, we'll probably have lots of babies. As for my future plans, I hope to do something with either video editing or graphic design. I have always felt more comfortable behind a computer, using my imagination and creating something that I can show the world.

One more thing (last but definitely not least), I love Jesus more than anything and try to incorporate Him into anything I possibly can.

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment