Monday, March 3, 2014

Travel Poster

My travel poster will be based off my favorite place in the world...Lake City, Colorado! This place is our annual family vacation spot. My concept will be based off these pictures (which I took myself in 2013 while we were on vacation). More than anything, I want to incorporate the scenery. But if I can, I'd like to include the friendly wildlife as well. 







Here are my stitches based on the pictures I posted. Each one accurately represents Lake City. I want to use block letters for the font because that is the type that is used on the sign when you drive into town. I'm excited to design something that supports such a beautiful place!


I took this picture last year in Lake City. I really like this type choice and would like to use it in my travel poster. The font is pretty just like the town! I believe it is "Respective" font from fontspace.com

I found this color palette on http://www.bkrdsn.com/alaska/ and I think it represents the colors used in the photos above. Specifically, I will be using the colors brown, green, and blue with different shades of each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment